HELLA New Zealand Rugby Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. By participating in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these below Terms and Conditions.
2. Competition commences Thursday 17th October 2019 and concludes on Friday 25th October (competition period). Qualifying entries must be within these dates.
3. Winner of the prize will be drawn randomly on Monday 4th November 2019 at HELLA New Zealand, 58 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga, Auckland. Winners will be published (Facebook/HELLA Website) on Tuesday 5th November 2019. The winners will be notified within 48 hours of the draw.
4. If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 days of notification, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another entrant in a redraw. Any such draw will be made from a pool of the remaining entrants and will take place on Monday 11th November.
5. Prize consists of a HELLA merchandise package which includes a HELLA cooler trolley, HELLA rugby ball, two Silver Fern caps, HELLA Bluetooth Speaker, HELLA plastic stemless glasses (pack of 4), Bluebird potato chips x4, Maggi packet onion soup x2, Nestle reduced cream x2, Whittakers chocolate x2, 18 pack of L&P cans.
6. Competition and Giveaway prizes are given to a number of entrants selected by random draw (unless otherwise stated).
7. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only.
8. Prize is not redeemable for cash or any other form of compensation.
9. HELLA New Zealand is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. In the event of any dispute, HELLA New Zealand’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. HELLA New Zealand reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
12. Entry is limited to one per person.
13. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
14. By participating, entrants grant HELLA New Zealand exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
15. The promoter is HELLA New Zealand Ltd (NZBN 9429040543376), 81-83 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga, Auckland.
16. The nature of the competition is a lottery with no element of skill involved. Every correct entry has equal chance of winning.
17. 'Disqualified Participants’ are: all HELLA New Zealand employees and their Immediate Families including spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
18. HELLA New Zealand reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
19. No additional purchase or cost is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion. HELLA New Zealand takes no responsibility for any costs incurred to enter the Promotion.
20. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
21. All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition or Giveaway. Entrants also agree to receiving email newsletters (which can be unsubscribed from at any time).
22. This competition is in no way affiliated with the Rugby World Cup, Facebook, Nestle, Bluebird, Whittakers or Maggi.