Generation III LED Work Lamps
23 November 2012
The popular 1539-LED and 1547-LED work lamps have undergone an upgrade, offering 30% more light than their predecessors. Designated Generation III, the work lamps deliver 800 lumens of white light via 4 high performance LEDs, while maintaining low power consumption at less than 13W.
Innovative LED technology with a powerful light performance, these LED work lamps have a proven track record, performing outstandingly on battery operated vehicles or vehicles on which the alternator is already under heavy load.
|• Wide spread close range illumination for working in close
• Aluminium die cast housing, clear hard glass lens and stainless
• Multivolt™ for optimum brightness at input voltages from9 to 33 volts
• Reverse battery and Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) protection
• Operates in temperatures from -40°C to +50°C
• Vibration and shock resistant
• 5 year warranty
• Suitable for use under very rough conditions
|P/N 1539-LED Mega Beam LED Work Lamp||P/N 1547-LED Module 70 LED Work Lamp|
|Spread beam pattern Spread beam pattern|
|All dimensions in mm. All dimensions in mm.|
They are incredibly resistant to impact vibrations, fluctuations in voltage, and after installation require no maintenance. Both lamps feature large cooling fins on the rear of the aluminium housing, which ensures optimum heat dissipation, guaranteeing the long service life of the LEDs. Generation III LED work lamps are fully sealed against dust and are resistant to high-pressure cleaning.
For more information on the Generation III LED Work Lamps click here