- International Rally of Whangarei 2013
- Brother Rally of New Zealand 2012
- Brother International Rally of Whangarei 2012
- Taupo 1000 Offroad Race 2011
- Hella International Rally of Whangarei 2011
- Hella International Rally of Whangarei 2010
- Nac Insurance International Rally Of Whangarei 2009
- Hella International Rally Of Whangarei 2008
- Hella International Rally Of Whangarei 2007
- Hella International Rally Of Rotorua 2006
- Kiwi Challenge 2006
- Hella International Rally Of Rotorua 2005
- Motor Sport Links
- Motor Sport Gallery
Hella International Rally Of Rotorua 2005
17th - 19th June 2005
The Hella International Rally of Rotorua, round three of the FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship, starts from City Focus in the heart of Rotorua at noon on Friday June 17, with three legs of the competition in the Bay of Plenty, followed by a ceremonial finish back at City Focus on Sunday June 19.
Competitors will tackle the Motu stage, regarded as the world’s most challenging rally stage. The Motu stage runs for 47.38km, winding and twisting from the coast near Opotiki to the small town of Motu, high in the hills of the East Coast and will be run as one consecutive stage. The Motu will be contested on mid-morning of leg one on June 18.
Spectators will have an opportunity to see the action up close with the addition of a new spectator-friendly special stage in the Whakarewarewa Forest on the outskirts of Rotorua City. This stage runs through the Redwood's and drivers will complete a double loop of the new 23.59km stage during the rally’s final leg on Sunday, June 19.